At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain how the information in the PMBOK Guide is structured.
- Analyze the changes in the surface of the standard and identify their root causes.
- Demonstrate the impact of changes on the real-world project management practice.
- Explain how project management methodologies such as Agile and PRINCE2 are used alongside the PMBOK Guide.
- Identify the relations between the PMBOK Guide and other similar project management standards such as ISO 21500 and ANSI/PMI 99-001-2013.
- Apply the project planning best practices which are clarified in the new edition of the PMBOK Guide in your real-world projects.